Welcome to the Installation Help Center
Where many of your installation questions can be answered. Still have additional questions,
technical support is always available to help 1-800-746-9885 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard Installation Overview
Corners can be installed in any order but it is recommended to install corners after walls are waterproofed and before floor.
- Apply thinset mortar into all sides of the corner with a trowel and embed GARDA Corner firmly into thinset making sure no air bubbles remain
- Wipe off excess thin set mortar protruding from seam
The thin set mortar is applied and must be appropriate for the substrate- generally an un-modified thin set mortar is used
*Instructions for installing GARDA Strips included on this page are for representative purposes only.
- Excavate area to accommodate PROTrench hexagonal channel and 4″ concrete surround, compact base
- Cut Channels to fit required length (*if necessary)
- Knock-out channel base for outlet at required position
- Push-fit outlet adapter into bottom of channel, lay outlet channel first and connect 3” or 4” SDR pipe or 4” schedule 40 (*not included)
- Lay 4” deep concrete bed. Lay channels working away from outlet, channels slide-fit together
- Make sure to keep grate top inside trench while filling to avoid squeezing trench
- Finish pavement/pavers must be 1/8” higher than the grate
For Pedestrian Application
PROTrench hexagonal channel can be set directly on well compact soil
For Driveway Application
PROTrench hexagonal channel MUST be surrounded by 4″ of concrete
*Instructions for installing PROTrench included on this page are for representative purposes only.